[Mccoypottery-talk] Cookie Jars on Incurable Collector

BarbCrews barbc@thecookiejar.net
Fri, 05 Oct 2001 13:25:58 -0500

Hi Betty.
Thanks for mentioning the show..
They filmed me last spring, I have about 1000 or so jars of all sorts. You
can read the article on my website about
the filming of the show. Only a few McCoys were shown, they did a little
bit of everything.

Here is the link to the article:
http://collectibles.about.com/library/weekly/aa100301a.htm

The show will be shown at noon Eastern time on Sunday and then repeated
again the following Saturday.

I am the "guide to collectibles on About.com". I have been with About for
over 4.5 years writing articles on collectibles and cookie jars.
I usually have at least one new thing up a week, either a review, article,
contest, etc. Also put out a weekly newsletter about new stuff going on in
the collectibles world.
http://collectibles.about.com

I am also the President of the American Cookie Jar Association, we have
about 250 members across the country and are a little over two years old. I
became the president last winter, but the association grew out of the
weekly cookie jar chats that have been held in conjunction with my website
for the last few years.

bc

At 11:32 AM 10/5/01 -0500, you wrote:
>In case there are any of you that do not subscribe to the About Guide to
>Collectibles,
>I just read that Barbara Crews is going to have her cookie jar
>collection on the Oct.7
>airing of Incurable Collector on A&E. and repeated on Oct 13.  She
>doesn't say if she has any Mc Coy jars featured or not, I know it should
>be interesting to watch. Betty in Iowa

Barbara Crews
A Raggedy Ann in a Barbie Doll World!
Collectibles Guide on About