[Mccoypottery-talk] Cookie Jars on Incurable Collector

maxx48386@aol.com maxx48386@aol.com
Sat, 6 Oct 2001 13:28:55 EDT

     HI BETTY, IT'S BONNIE AGAIN. I WANT TO THANK YOU FOR TAKING THE TIME  TO
TRY   TO FIND MY PITCHER.   THE BOTTOM HAS  ON TOP     202    MIDDLE    McCoy
and  under that is the Lancaster  Colony trademark and under that is USA
MAYBE THAT WILL GIVE YOU MORE INFORMATION. I HOPE,   WITH ALL THOSE MARKINGS
IT CAN'T  BE A FAKE. CAN IT? IT'S REALLY BEAUTIFUL.  THANK YOU AGAIN, AND
ALSO THANKS  FOR ASKING OTHERS TO HELP BONNIE FROM MICH.