[Mccoypottery-talk] New McCoy Company?

BarbCrews barbc@thecookiejar.net
Fri, 26 Oct 2001 23:08:51 -0500

In the Wireless catalog there is a McCoy Wren House cookie jar. I've been
told that Designer Accents now owns the McCoy name and
is producing cookie jars with that name.

Anyone know about this or can give me more information?

There was a Mammy cookie jar on eBay this week that showed a McCoy box with
the picture on it, wonder if this is the same company?

Would appreciate any insight.

bc