[Mccoypottery-talk] Brown thumbprint cookie jar

Betty F. Nelson bettyfnelson@home.com
Sun, 02 Sep 2001 13:50:06 -0500

Ruth Ann, On page 104 of the Huxford Encyclopedia of McCoy they have what I think is the
jar you are describing.  It is called Modern Cylinder (no decoration)  Mark #5 (most are
mark #7) It says it was make in 1970 and has a value listed of $35-45.  If you can send
me a picture I will be glad to compare it to my book.  If you don't have a digital camera
I imagine a please could get me to scan my page and send you. :-) Betty