[Mccoypottery-talk] 1960 McCoy animal cracker cookie jar

fleabagcat fleabagcat@msn.com
Thu, 6 Sep 2001 15:31:44 -0400

Hi; I have a cookie jar listed on the McCoy
site as #175, Animal Crackers 1960.
It has a clown head on top of the lid with=20
a green hat, orange hair, a red nose
and mouth and black eyebrows. the rest
of the lid is white, The base is white with
five animal on front and back, they are a tiger,
bear, elephant,bear and lion. They are yellow orange,
brown,red and green.  The base says McCoy, USA.
It is on the McCoy site but I can't find it anywhere else
on the internet.  I was wondering how much it is worth?
Thanks, Maryanne