[Mccoypottery-talk] New to McCoy

Biagi davie@charter.net
Tue, 18 Sep 2001 17:03:43 -0400

Hi everyone,

I am new to McCoy collecting, but I am already finding the
stuff irresistible.
For my 24th wedding anniversary, my husband brought me one
planter for every year of our marriage. It was the nicest
present I have ever received. For mother's day I got a dozen
more.

I wish I knew the year each planter was made. I have been
researching the books. When I read there were catalogs that
might still be around, I was very envious. I wish the next
McCoy book was nothing but reproductions of all the old
catalog pages.

I'm enjoying reading the posts. This must be THE place for
the experts to consult.

Thanks,

Davie