[Mccoypottery-talk] New to McCoy

Stimms628@aol.com Stimms628@aol.com
Wed, 19 Sep 2001 16:50:10 EDT

I also have some of the pink and blue banded bowls that are marked ovenproof
, but do not have USA on them. These are much lighter weight than my McCoy
bowls. I do not know the name of the manufacture. I also have a McCoy kettle.
This kettle is light brown in color. It is old and has been in our family
many years. Some one said it might be a cookie jar shaped like a kettle but
it has an open spout and a metal handle. It has a flat lid with a chip out of
the rim. I do not know if this is the original lid or not. This is not a
decorative teapot, I have several of those. This looks like a kettle you
would actually heat water in. If anyone has any information or has seen one
like it I would love to hear from you. I have not been able to find it in any
reference book