[Mccoypottery-talk] Bowls not marked McCoy

Sherri Napier sl_napier@yahoo.com
Thu, 20 Sep 2001 17:18:23 -0700 (PDT)

This is a response to the person who was asking about
the McCoy bowls that are not marked.  I have some
brown drip bowls that are not marked McCoy but I know
for a fact that they are because I purchased the
dishware sets brand-new from the box in the late 70's.
They have USA marked on them but nothing else. I am
not sure about the pink & blue stripped ones.
I hope this helps.
Sherri