[Mccoypottery-talk] Bowls not marked McCoy

Sherri Napier sl_napier@yahoo.com
Fri, 21 Sep 2001 15:27:42 -0700 (PDT)

WE do support our people and troops who are fighting
both over seas and "if you have not noticed" OUR OWN
HOME-GROUND.  "Discussing pottery" and getting on with
the mission of life and liberty will be the only way
to make sure that the terriorists will not win.  The
terrorist can win both with violence, fear and
economics.  If you are not interested in our
discussion, just sign off of this site.
God will bless and has blessed America.
Sherri