[Mccoypottery-talk] New to McCoy

Biagi davie@charter.net
Fri, 21 Sep 2001 22:55:43 -0400

I fully intended to purchase volume 3 when I read this and
then I wandered into a local collectible and glassware flea
market and now my book money has been spent on 5 more
planters. I love taking the old used planters and cleaning
them up. It's amazing how well they recover after so many
years of neglect. I got a really cute little Floraline
vase/planter. Normally I see them full size, but this one
was only 3 1/2" tall and wide. The bottom also looks like it
says SOS on it, but I think that's 505. Does that mean it
was made in 1950?

Davie

-----Original Message-----
From: mccoypottery-talk-admin@lists.mccoypottery.com
[mailto:mccoypottery-talk-admin@lists.mccoypottery.com]On
Behalf Of
Betty F. Nelson
Sent: Thursday, September 20, 2001 1:13 PM
To: mccoypottery-talk@lists.mccoypottery.com
Subject: Re: [Mccoypottery-talk] New to McCoy

I just went to Amazon.com and I sent this URL back to myself
and checked it out and this
will get you right to the Vol. III book that I do think is
well worth the money.
http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/1574322524/qid=100100
5645/sr=2-1/107-9883066-9055740

Just click on this link.  Betty in Iowa