[Mccoypottery-talk] Books

Antiqueja@aol.com Antiqueja@aol.com
Sat, 22 Sep 2001 22:13:00 EDT

Hi all,
I bought the new McCoy book last weekend. Barnes & Noble carry it for $24.95.
(Since I am moving, I couldn't wait for Amazon).
At first, I thought the book had too many catalog pages. But on a closer
look, I saw a lot of things (and info on original prices is a hoot!) I had
never seen before. This has got to have one of the most extensive coverages
of the Floraline line any where.
With prices for McCoy getting higher all the time, it is a good idea for new
collectors to look for Floraline pieces. Also, I feel more at ease actually
using the Floraline pieces as planters. I can't bring myself to possibly
damage the older more valuable pieces.