[Mccoypottery-talk] cookie jar lid

Ruth Ann Look look40@home.com
Tue, 25 Sep 2001 12:57:03 -0700

Hi Everyone,  Just got back from a flea market and bought a beautiful,
in wonderful condition, brown McCoy cookie jar. And only $2.  But it has
no lid.  Now I seem to remember that there is a site you can go to to
just buy lids.  Anyone know of the site?  Please give me some advice on
this.........Ruthie