[Mccoypottery-talk] Re: [Mccoypottery-talk]

Terry Kinsey mccoy@mccoypottery.com
Fri, 5 Apr 2002 16:27:34 -0600

Hello Chiquita:  Refresh my memory,  what network is it going to air on.
As I recall she is not carried in all areas.  Is it available on any
cable networks?
Cheers!  Terry

>Martha Stewart is re-airing the segment I did on McCoy cookie jars. They
>notified me today that it will be shown this coming Tuesday.  Chiquita

McCoy Pottery On Line
<www.mccoypottery.com>
Bella Mia, Inc.
401 Host Drive