[Mccoypottery-talk] ordering books

Patti & Greg (Jim) sync-hronicity jplev1@comcast.net
Mon, 08 Apr 2002 10:37:24 -0100

Chiquita,
Yes You are right  I didn't clarify   she was Pre Brush-McCoy the book  basically   lumps all of  the  stuff
pretty   together  doesn't  really separate them  as  being different  companies Before Brush Joined with
McCoy   very clearly on  the    pages of items   but does  in the beginning  state   the dates  Lines were
made   before they were one company  and  after  they became separate  again.  To Me   even   the pre/early
just  Brush   is   great stuff   too . I  just wanted   to let   others Know there was another  Red Riding
hood besides  Hull's that was never   changed  with  different   decorations.  Which    for me makes it   more
unique.   Patti

McQuita@aol.com wrote:

> Patti, You're talking about the "Brush" Red riding hood, right?  Mccoy did not make one at all....Chiquita

You can  View My Current  auctions ON  ebay
http://cgi3.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewListedItems&userid=sync-hronicity
You can View   My current  auctions At Yahoo.
http://user.auctions.shopping.yahoo.com/user/jimpati
Stop by My e-showcase A Collector's Niche for great  affordable Fixed Priced items.
http://www.zcntr.com/collectors_niche/
Check  out the  best  Antiques   and collectible   community   news group and List server   online
Peacelist.   http://www.peacelist.com
I am a premium PayPal Member  try it-its fast, secure, You can qulify to get a  5.00 bonus credit free.
https://www.paypal.com/refer/pal=FBCJCU8NLCSP6
Promote your site for FREE!    with Free-Banners.com, the world's top FREE AD NETWORK.
"http://affiliate.free-banners.com/cgi-bin/adserver/affiliate?iid=291960