[Mccoypottery-talk] Wall Pocket Stress <g>

McQuita@aol.com McQuita@aol.com
Tue, 16 Apr 2002 15:12:27 EDT

I simply would ask such a seller to show me HIS information showing it was
McCoy.  Sellers  (some) will tell you absolutely anything to make a buck.
Catalog pages do back up the wall pockets in the HNH books...as for what a
dealer says, put it back into his court to prove.  Chiquita