[Mccoypottery-talk] Wall Pocket Stress <g>

Patti & Greg (Jim) sync-hronicity jplev1@comcast.net
Wed, 17 Apr 2002 20:39:06 -0100

Hi all!, just to add my  2 pennies worth  there is   another  loop
mccoy@ohiopottery.com you can also get  info from  in fact   you may
even get an email  from  Nelson  McCoy  personally  with  help   I did
get   a personal  email from Nelson McCoy  which to me as   kewl!! I
sent   a question   about  a pitcher   I purchased  last week that is
not in  the books   A  pitcher for Welche's  just numbered with USA.
You should be able to link to  http://www. ohiopottery.com from  the
this lists McCoy website  .    It can't hurt to   have  several
sources   to get info from. Patti