[Mccoypottery-talk] hunting trip

Tom Walker teedub@gamewood.net
Tue, 3 Dec 2002 22:04:39 -0500 (Eastern Standard Time)

--------------Boundary-00=_R7RKG6G0000000000000

I went hunting today!=0D
Not deer hunting either!=0D
I found a McCoy fruit basket  cookie jar and before I got my hands on it a
woman grabbed it.=0D
Of course she allowed me to look at it.=0D
I had my McCoy book in hand too!!!!!!=0D
People looked at me like I was crazy.=0D
Maybe I am......LOL=0D
anyway=0D
I did find several pieces of hull that were actually in mint condition!!=0D
McQuita if you go back to your mother's for Christmas STOP in
Burlington!!!!!!!!=0D
just get there before 5pm!!!!!!!=0D
Tom
--------------Boundary-00=_R7RKG6G0000000000000

Here was a non admissible message part of 'image/gif' MIME type. It has
been automatically discarded before sending the message to the list.