[Mccoypottery-talk] ?????

Patti jplev1@comcast.net
Sun, 08 Dec 2002 10:25:18 -0200

Roseville Pottery  did mark  some pieces  with an  ink back stamp McCoy
never  marked anything just roseville, If it were  RRPCo   it woild  say
RRPCo  Roseville Ohio. If you have a picture I   could Possibley
Identify the  Piece  for you If it is  Roseville Pottery  Roseville
Pottery was  made in Zanesville Ohio . Please   if you have a picture
either send it to my personally  or  by  a link to a web image. Patti