[Mccoypottery-talk] McCoy's

ELIZABETH VAUGHN revaughn@webtv.net
Fri, 13 Dec 2002 11:46:11 -0500 (EST)

I'm not Tom, but there were Liberty Bell planters made with the wrong
date.  I have seen them.  They were made in  1953.  Sanford's McCoy book
shows one with a white bell.  There is a vlaue of $175-$225 dollars,
with an extra $75 for gold trim.  I don't know about reproductions, but
I haven't heard of any.
Elizabeth