[Mccoypottery-talk] hi guys

Joe Pulliam jfpulliam@attbi.com
Mon, 16 Dec 2002 22:10:23 -0500

Check out Auntie fayes auctions
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2080274801&category=89
Joe
----- Original Message -----
From: "McCoyPottery.com List Mom" <listmom@mccoypottery.com>
To: <mccoypottery-talk@lists.mccoypottery.com>
Sent: Monday, December 16, 2002 6:50 PM
Subject: Re: [Mccoypottery-talk] hi guys

On Friday, December 13, 2002, at 11:28  PM, <teddyber@bellsouth.net>
wrote:

> Hi from Florida! How in the world does one keep emails from coming in
> til one returns from Vacation?? I went on vacation for one week, and
> came back to over 600 emails,mostly junk. If there is some way,please
> let me know!! thank You

Well, for one, do not set up an auto responder while you are subscribed
to a list.  You'll get unsubscribe pretty quickly..

-
Regards,

The List Mom
McCoy Pottery Online
http://www.mccoypottery.com
e-mail: listmom@mccoypottery.com

                    Linking McCoy Lovers World Wide
    McCoy Pottery Online T-Shirts available for only $15.95 + shipping
         Visit the new Cookie Jar Store:  www.cookiejarstore.com