[Mccoypottery-talk] (no subject)

Patti jplev1@comcast.net
Wed, 18 Dec 2002 23:27:42 -0200

Happy Holidays to all I am  back online after  having to reformat  My
system  ughhh!! I sell on I offer  I just got an alert  that this item
a McCoy  small leaves and  berries I thing Jardiniere  is  up for
offers  thought I would pass it on  .. No its not my Listing I haven't
put an  Of my McC's  on there yet . here's the link be sure to check
questions  to buyers and sellers .
http://www.ioffer.com/viewItem.do?itemID=366527
Hugs to all  Patti

Hope everyone has a very Merry Christmas and a Happy healthy  New year.