[Mccoypottery-talk] McCoy's

Jbarnes5050@aol.com Jbarnes5050@aol.com
Tue, 24 Dec 2002 14:01:06 EST

I think Jamie was treated a little harshly. Obviously, she didn't know the
rules.  Merry Christmas to all~~~ Jill

========Original Message========
Subj:   Re: [Mccoypottery-talk] McCoy's
Date:   12/24/02 12:54:24 PM Central Standard Time
From:   <A HREF="mailto:revaughn@webtv.net">revaughn@webtv.net</A>
To: <A HREF="mailto:mccoypottery-talk@lists.mccoypottery.com">mccoypottery-talk@lists.mccoypottery.com</A>
Sent from the Internet (Details)

I think I need to clarify something.  I did not ask for names of
collectors, but Jamie asked either me directly or through the list).  I
responded (either in a direct email or to the list) that people would
have to know what he/she had and what price was wanted.  I assume  that
is why  photos were sent to the list.  These are items he or she needs
to sell  because of a divorce. I don't think the person realized it was
spam, and I would never knowingly encourage anyone to break List rules.
Elizabeth