[Mccoypottery-talk] seasons greetings!!

McQuita@aol.com McQuita@aol.com
Tue, 24 Dec 2002 22:32:04 -0500

I had the opportunity to meet Teedub, Tom, yestereay and what a wonderful visit we had....Also, asked him to wish y'all a merry christmas and i see he did....I jsut had a chance to check my mail.... I'm at the coast of N.c. and plan a nice peaceful walk on the beach tomorrow...Have a Great Christmas everyone...Great to meet you Tom. Chiquita