[Mccoypottery-talk] unsubcribe

Patti, Greg (Jim) & sync-hronicity jplev1@home.com
Thu, 31 Jan 2002 17:54:45 -0500

Hi   if anyone is interested In   smiley I  have  the bank   on my
eshowcase which  is also in  PayPal stores  but not   real visible
LOL.  the  link is at the bottom sometimes it   may be slow to  load due
to the   site server. The site  needs updating ( I   wasn't  actively
selling much   from mid Dec of 2000   until  Nov.. of   2001   due to
illness )   I am   slowly  getting things done bit by bit . I have  more
pieces I  will be adding also   I  am trying   not to   list   on ebay
too much I will from time to time just for  visibility I hope .  . I
prefer   selling privately I  like the more personal touch   then the
way   it is with online auctions   I   prefer    to be able to converse
with a buyer without going through a  cold  impersonal  email system
and  I   would rather   save  ebays fee  money so I can price    better
for the buyers. Right now I feel I am  paying ebay  not to  sell  for
me   LOL..  it is  too slow and there are   10  or more sellers to
each  buyer.

--

You can  View My Current  auctions ON  ebay
http://cgi3.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewListedItems&userid=sync-hronicity

You can View   My current  auctions At Yahoo.
http://user.auctions.shopping.yahoo.com/user/jimpati
Stop by My e-showcase A Collector's Niche for great  affordable Fixed
Priced items.
http://www.zcntr.com/collectors_niche/
Check  out the  best  Antiques   and collectible   community   news
group and List server   online  Peacelist.   http://www.peacelist.com
I am a premium PayPal Member  try its fast, secure, You can qualify to
get a  5.00 bonus credit free.
https://www.paypal.com/refer/pal=FBCJCU8NLCSP6
Promote your site for FREE!    with Free-Banners.com, the world's top
FREE AD NETWORK.
"http://affiliate.free-banners.com/cgi-bin/adserver/affiliate?iid=291960