[Mccoypottery-talk] Help Needed

Karen krnjm@worldnet.att.net
Wed, 13 Feb 2002 20:23:15 -0600

I'm hoping someone here can help me. I have a McCoy bowl that's been
in my family for years, and I'd like to get some information on it; like ho=
w old it is,
and how much it might be worth. It's a blue bowl, about 10 inches across the
top, with ridges around the outside. Written on the bottom is:  McCoy  654 =
USA .
I've been trying to find info on it, with no luck so far. If anyone here ca=
n help
me I would really appreciate it. I have pictures of the bowl, if anyone wou=
ld
like to see them.
Thanks so much!......Karen