[Mccoypottery-talk] M 6

Sismjm@aol.com Sismjm@aol.com
Tue, 19 Feb 2002 16:57:47 EST

Thanks for answering.  I am not able to put up a picture, but the piece
measures 6 1/4 inches tall. 4 3/4 inches across the base, and approximately 6
1/4 inches wide at the top, as the top is not a perfect circle but a little
oblong. One thing I failed to mention is that besides being a matte orange
color, the piece has gold wash on the entire outer surface.  The inside
surface is white.  Thanks again.