[Mccoypottery-talk] Anyone have any Mccoy cookie jars they want to sell?

Short049@aol.com Short049@aol.com
Tue, 26 Feb 2002 18:22:45 EST

Hello
      I just have to tell you about my good luck.  I went to an estate sale
and in the basement there was a cookie jar.  It was priced $2.50 but it
wasn't signed or anything.  but I bought it anyway and when I looked it up it
was the McCoy mary mary quite contrary one.  I love it when I get a deal like
that!  they don't come very often around here.
    Just like to thank everyone for there input.  I really do learn a lot by
listening to you all.   Thanks!!