[Mccoypottery-talk] Identification marks

shirley link shirley829@hotmail.com
Tue, 15 Jan 2002 17:14:07 -0600

ann, there is a mccoypottery site which has pictures of all the cookie jars,
you just scroll down through it.  don't remember the exact address, but in
your spare time maybe you could look around for it and then you could give
some help in a matter of minutes.  am leaving for work, don't have time to
look it up right now.

----Original Message Follows----
From: "Ann Clark" <aclark@ultravision.net>
To: <mccoypottery-talk@lists.mccoypottery.com>
Subject: Re: [Mccoypottery-talk] Identification marks
Date: Tue, 15 Jan 2002 17:01:41 -0600

I am sort of a lurker on this list, but my son just called me and has an
opportunity to buy a McCoy cookie jar at some little out of the way antique
shop.  It is a green turtle with McCoy on the botton and has little flower
shapes imbedded around the jar and has a lady bug painted on the handle.  I
told him this list was "quick" but I couldn't get an answer while he was at
the shop!  haha
Any information would be appreciated.  Thanks...Ann in Texas