[Mccoypottery-talk] McCoy books

Polito Gail gjpolito@yahoo.ca
Wed, 16 Jan 2002 23:17:11 -0500 (EST)

 Hi,
Thanks very much for the information, I will certainly consider it.
Gail.

  Short049@aol.com wrote: Hi,
    I get my books at a place on the web called  www.lwbooks.com.
You have to buy 6 books to get wholesale (cheapest) price.  But I have a friend that we each get 3 and it doesn't cost as much.  I got my McCoy Pottery #3 Hanson 2002 price guide for $14.97.  They have all kind of collecting books, matter of fact that is all they have.  But there is a great variety.
                                                        Jeanne