[Mccoypottery-talk] Can some one look this up please

Kim Taylor kstsells@hotmail.com
Fri, 18 Jan 2002 16:24:16

Hi Vicki!

If your wall pockets have a pinkish color lily type flower then they are the
Blossomtime wall pockets made in 1947 and are worth (according to my book)
between $60 - $85 each!!!!  There were also 3 vases made in this pattern.
If they don't have pink flowers on them then they may be the Lily wall
pocket made in 1940 and are worth around $50 - $75 each.  Hope this helps!
Hey I just looked on Ebay at #1317913724 and it sold for $100!  See if it
looks like yours!

Kim