[Mccoypottery-talk] McCoy books

Short049@aol.com Short049@aol.com
Sat, 19 Jan 2002 20:02:20 EST

hello,
     I have a turtle cookie jar.  It is brown with a rabbit leaning on one
elbow with cookies in front of him.  On the inside of the lid are the numbers
2728 USA.  On the bottom of the cookie jar is the numbers 728 USA. The 'S'
looks like a Shawnee.  But I couldn't find anything in my Shawnee book or
McCoy book.  Does anyone have any ideas?  It is approx. 11" long, 81/2"
across the bottom by the feet, and 13" to the very top of the rabbit's ear.

Thanks  Jeanne