[Mccoypottery-talk] McCoy Repros

BarbCrews barbc@thecookiejar.net
Thu, 31 Jan 2002 11:04:30 -0600

I 've been too busy to check the online auctions much lately -- but last
night was killing time checking out the cookie jar listings.

I was amazed at how many more jars are now shown as McCoy, much more than I
even remember a few months ago.

So -- I am now making a list of the jars called McCoy that the "real McCoy"
company did not make.

Also will be including with the list of jars the company that really did
make the jar.
I do get a lot of traffic on my Cookie Jar pages -- so this should help get
the word out.

I need help.. if you see a jar that is representated as McCoy that isnt...
please let me  know. I have a pretty good list going, but it won't hurt
for me to get duplicate names on my list.. I will weed them out.

bc