[Mccoypottery-talk] McCoy Repros

BarbCrews barbc@thecookiejar.net
Thu, 31 Jan 2002 11:51:30 -0600

LOL...
2 am in the morning? Yikes... didn't know it was on at that time of the day!

It's hard to believe not one cookie jar?? in that large a collection of McCoy.
and no -- I have about 1000 or so jars, so they didn't even get to the top
of the iceberg.

My favorite cookie - funny you should ask, I have a brand new favorite. I
just read a new book from Joanne Fluke called Blueberry Muffin
Murder. She has recipes in it and there was one I had to try. It's called
Short Stack Cookies and they taste like pancakes. (sort of).

bc

At 11:40 AM 2/1/02 -0600, you wrote:
>Barb:
>
>Just had to tell you...
>I was heading to bed the other night (really morning - 2:00 a.m.) and
>decided to flip through the channels one more time.   Ran into the
>"Incurable Collector"  and had to stay up when the beginning announced
>"Barbara Crews with cookie jars" coming up!  I really enjoyed the show and
>seeing your collection.  I've collected McCoy for years but don't own a
>single jar (out of over 500 pieces).  I love to see large collections of any
>American pottery and couldn't believe how many you had - and I'm sure you
>didn't get to show them all.  Thanks for sharing with the public!
>
>By the way, what IS your favorite cookie?!?  :-)
>
>Kelly

Barbara Crews
A Raggedy Ann in a Barbie Doll World!
Collectibles Guide on About