[Mccoypottery-talk] looking for teapot lid to replace broken one

Ruth Ann Look look40@ameritech.net
Fri, 12 Jul 2002 16:04:09 -0500

Hi,  I bought a cookie jar at a garage sale and paid $3 for it.  It is
in perfect condition and is a bargain at that price just to use as a
cookie jar.  But I am wondering if it couldn't be something more.  No
maker on the bottom but it does say USA and the number 3721.  It is the
olive green of McCoy or Brush and the bottom is painted and glazed like
Haeger.  It is in the shape of a large coffee pot that would be used on
the range by cowboys.  The word cookies is spelled on the front along
with some shapes of cookies.  I have looked in every book I own and only
came up with something similar.  #253 El Rancho Line.  My cookie jar is
over 12 " tall with the lid.  Anyone out there to help me?  Thanks
Ruth Ann