[Mccoypottery-talk] Look at what they deemed inappropriate!!

Ruth Ann Look look40@ameritech.net
Mon, 15 Jul 2002 17:24:18 -0500

Hi everyone.   My cookie jar.  Numbers on the bottom are 3721 along with
usa.  It is shaped like an old time coffee pot they used in the wild
west.  My color is dark olive green.  The bottom is all glazed with the
three dots like Haeger.  That would be my guess, but not in the Haeger
book I own.  Thanks for everyone who is checking this out for me.  Ruth
Ann