[Mccoypottery-talk] Alert are they Repos? [Fwd: Check out eBay Seller List:

Ladypockt@aol.com Ladypockt@aol.com
Wed, 24 Jul 2002 10:02:46 EDT

Sorry to hear you have had bad experiences on ebay.  I've sold on ebay for 5+
years and not had many complaints so I hate to hear you've been burnt.  I
agree there are fakes out there, but I think most sellers are honest...some
are ignorant themselves.  The best defense is to be a well informed buyer and
check out feedback on the person you are buying from.  Ask questions if you
have any doubts.