[Mccoypottery-talk] McCoy Lazy Susan No. 900

meebay meebay@att.net
Mon, 10 Jun 2002 14:21:48 -0400

I have posted a McCoy Lazy Susan on eBay at
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2031210855&ssPageName=ADM
E:B:LC:US:1.

In original box with cardboard insert. Labeled Nelson McCoy No. 900 Lazy
Susan, Roseville, Ohio, Color Birch. Flower design, center buttercup yellow
bowl has lovely swirled markings and McCoy and USA mark on bottom, light age
crazing. Light, milk chocolate brown coloring on outer petal bowls. In out
of the kiln condition. No chips, no cracks - only a few of the typical glaze
bubbles and specks.  Wooden lazy susan tray works great - only has a light
marks from the bottom of the bowls. Approximately 12 inches in diameter. I
doubt this was used more than a few times.

Any questions please feel free to email me.

Thanks!