[Mccoypottery-talk] valuation? (fwd)

Butch Evans butche@sheltonbbs.com
Thu, 20 Jun 2002 12:59:15 -0500 (CDT)

> >Where can I find information on what a McCoy Pitcher is worth?
> > It has the name McCoy inscribed in the bottom with the number
> > 7515 (above the name).  It is in great condition.  I am just not
> > sure where to look for information.

> what is the color, size, decoration or pattern?

It is dark brown on the top and a lighter brown (tan?) on the bottom
half.  The inside of the pitcher is the same as the outside top (a
dark brown).  Otherwise there is no other decoration.  As for size,
it is about 7.5" tall and about 20" around (at the fattest part).  I
will be able to post pictures tonight, if that would help.

--
Butch Evans
http://www.ChristInVerse.com/