[Mccoypottery-talk] HELP WITH ID PLEASE

ELIZABETH VAUGHN revaughn@webtv.net
Thu, 27 Jun 2002 16:57:48 -0400 (EDT)

Although I didn't find it in my Shawnee book, both the color and the
mark make that my best guess.  However, while none of the vases shown
have the ribbed foot, some of the flower pot saucers look similar.

My eBay:  http://members.ebay.com/aboutme/wyandotkid/

My web site:  http://collectalotshop.com/lizspostcardsandthings/