[Mccoypottery-talk] Smiley face mug

Patti & Greg (Jim) sync-hronicity jplev1@comcast.net
Mon, 25 Mar 2002 20:01:36 -0200

I have a white mug with  red eyes and  black mouth , so it is  possible
they  did    make it with other colors for mouth and  eyes although I
have never seen one with yellow ,  if it was cold painted on (over the
glaze) they   would know    just by looking and feeling it.

--

You can  View My Current  auctions ON  ebay
http://cgi3.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewListedItems&userid=sync-hronicity

You can View   My current  auctions At Yahoo.
http://user.auctions.shopping.yahoo.com/user/jimpati
Stop by My e-showcase A Collector's Niche for great  affordable Fixed
Priced items.
http://www.zcntr.com/collectors_niche/
Check  out the  best  Antiques   and collectible   community   news
group and List server   online  Peacelist.   http://www.peacelist.com
I am a premium PayPal Member  try it-its fast, secure, You can qulify to
get a  5.00 bonus credit free.
https://www.paypal.com/refer/pal=FBCJCU8NLCSP6
Promote your site for FREE!    with Free-Banners.com, the world's top
FREE AD NETWORK.
"http://affiliate.free-banners.com/cgi-bin/adserver/affiliate?iid=291960