[Mccoypottery-talk] Cook Stove Cookie Jar FYI

BarbCrews barbc@thecookiejar.net
Tue, 26 Mar 2002 08:51:24 -0600

House of Webster is still around and still have a few ceramic items for
their jellies and jams.
Right now I find a ceramic red apple, a burlap sack  -- both of which are
very similar to vintage jars.
And a crock with "roses" on it.

http://www.houseofwebster.com/

bc

At 06:39 AM 3/26/02 -0500, you wrote:
>this was a smaller version made by House of Webster.....they duplicated
>several McCoy cookie jars.  They sold cookies, jellies, etc......At one time
>it wasthought to be a salesmans sample ....Chiquita

Barbara Crews
A Raggedy Ann in a Barbie Doll World!
Collectibles Guide on About
http://collectibles.about.com