[Mccoypottery-talk] ebay article

ELIZABETH VAUGHN revaughn@webtv.net
Thu, 31 Oct 2002 16:03:44 -0500 (EST)

I watched the segment too.  I sell some pottery, etc., on ebay, and
after 25 years of collecting and/or selling McCoy as well as other
pottery,, I would never knowingly sell a fake or reproduction. I have
over 900 positive feedbacks.
Talk about feeling like small potatoes--many of my sales are postcards
now.  You would be amazed at what some people will pay for just one he
or she really wants.  I have been stuck only a few times with people who
didn't pay, and you do have recourse for that too.  Some deadbeats have
been kicked off eBay.
All in all, I have been satisfied with what we have purchased on eBay
too.
It can't be all bad.  We make spending money and enjoy it.  Have even
made some email friends that way who now buy from me directly.
Elizabeth