[Mccoypottery-talk] Faye's Fakes

Patti jplev1@comcast.net
Fri, 01 Nov 2002 00:14:20 -0200

Rodger jenson  is still claiming  he owns McCoy ansd is making original items witht that
older maerk  he doesn't own  he sells  under gulftreasures through  people  from
floridia  hee is registered as living in  tenn and has  done jail time  for  some of the
stuff he has pulled with pottery   fakes  you can look up trademark registries unless he
reregistered  it after it was taken from  him  he  has no legal rights to    use   it
nor  say he   runs the new  Mccoy company  , I spoke to this person in email he is a con
artists as well as a hack potter who uses   bought old ceramic  molds he gets on ebay
and  signes them   with his name and the mccoy mark.