[Mccoypottery-talk] fakes

Patti jplev1@comcast.net
Fri, 01 Nov 2002 00:30:00 -0200

this is a misnomer   there are ebay cliques  peple who do  go
afterothers who they think are doong worong   but mostly   they go after
poor innocents  .  these  people can be fanatics   especialy on some of
the boards   if you go there   be careful   long timers do not  realy
take to well to  newbies especially   with  asking  questions on
sellers they may know  I tried the thing on  faye and jenson on one
board  and even  though I am  known there  but not  a full time regular
and have a bit of respect  basicallly I was told   forget it  it
wouldn't get through the system   far enough to make a difference.  I
say    maybe its time  the media got hold of this .

--
Items I have listed  On iOffer it's  not an auction its better!!
http://www.ioffer.com/viewProfile.do?userID=jplev1&tab=SELLING