[Mccoypottery-talk] fakes

Brittany Gifts brittgifts@yahoo.com
Fri, 1 Nov 2002 00:16:39 -0800 (PST)

The item number is 2059907803 and of course it's
closed - didn't realize what was going on until it was
too late, the 'bidder' in question (fake ID) is
tropicalpants...reason for suspicion....the only
action this new bidder had was this one auction and I
tried to contact them just to get my mail returned
undeliverable to

550 5.1.1 <wownotagain@farts.com>... User unknown

that email name tells me everything I need to know,
but ebay has done nothing about it yet.  Their
response was that they will look into the fake email
addy and they thanked me for bringing that to their
attention.....

Brenda