[Mccoypottery-talk] blue squirl

ELIZABETH VAUGHN revaughn@webtv.net
Sun, 3 Nov 2002 19:42:30 -0500 (EST)

--WebTV-Mail-17031-10

I would be almost positive you don't have a piece of McCoy.  They made a
little squirrel planter.  You may have a piece of Chic pottery.  We have
seen large squirrel planters with gold trim here in Ohio and have been
told that they are Chic.  That is another pottery that was in business
in the same area of the state as McCoy, Brush, etc.  You can send me a
photo at revaughn@webtv.net, and my husband and I will see if it looks
like the squirrels we are thinking of.
Elizabeth

--WebTV-Mail-17031-10