[Mccoypottery-talk] (no subject)

Betty F. Nelson bettyfnelson@mchsi.com
Mon, 4 Nov 2002 15:58:12 -0600

------=_NextPart_000_001C_01C2841A.FAA18260

I do hope some other mails catch up to me.  I seem to be missing part of th=
is story.  Betty
  ----- Original Message -----=20
  From: Tom Walker=20
  To: mccoypottery-talk@lists.mccoypottery.com=20
  Sent: Monday, November 04, 2002 3:27 PM
  Subject: [Mccoypottery-talk] (no subject)

        i was ready to explode when I realized what I was seeing!=20
=20=20=20=20=20=20=20=20=20=20=20=20=20=20=20
=20=20=20=20=20=20=20
    IncrediMail - Email has finally evolved - Click Here=20
------=_NextPart_000_001C_01C2841A.FAA18260

Here was a non admissible message part of 'image/gif' MIME type. It has
been automatically discarded before sending the message to the list.

------=_NextPart_000_001C_01C2841A.FAA18260--