[Mccoypottery-talk] Pear & Pig Cookie Jar

BarbCrews barbc@thecookiejar.net
Wed, 06 Nov 2002 14:39:42 -0600

I am cleaning out the garage... and have two McCoy jars. One is the white
pig plain pig I bought for $20. in excellent condition.
The other is the Pear -- I bought it for $5. because of a large chip on the
green leaf, it also has quite a bit of crazing.
If anyone is interested in these jars.. lmk,  will sell for what I bought
them for and shipping.
Please email privately..

bc

Barbara Crews