[Mccoypottery-talk] (no subject)

Patti jplev1@comcast.net
Thu, 07 Nov 2002 01:20:13 -0200

A good virus  program called gris soft will spot a virus  before you can
open it and its free  norton and   other expensive ones can miss   a
trojan or worm that gets into a  senders signiture file  and   sends
those emails out to all in thier address books   another trick I
learned  is to make   the  first  address in  my email addy book  and
this is  funny but it works   000noworm it confuses the virus casue
there is no address and it can't  send  out  emails  if it gets into
your box  giving  the av   time to  find it .

--
Items I have listed  On iOffer it's  not an auction its better!!
http://www.ioffer.com/viewProfile.do?userID=jplev1&tab=SELLING