[Mccoypottery-talk] Upside Down Bear White cookie jar

k smith k_smith10@hotmail.com
Thu, 07 Nov 2002 12:14:02 -0500

Hello,

I'm new to the McCoy list and new to cookie jar collecting.  I recently
purchased my first cookie jar. It is an upside down bear all white marked
210 USA on the bottom.  I searched in numerous antique books, pottery books
and McCoy books but I'm unable to find anything like this one.  I found many
references to the upside down panda bear but this one has no paint on it or
any signs that it ever had paint on it.  I did check Kovel's online service
and did come up with a list of upside down bear cookie jars and one did not
have panda in the description but I was unable to determine if this bear is
all white.

Does anyone know if McCoy made an all white upside down bear cookie jar?

Any information you can give me would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you!

Kellie